viLogics, Inc. is a leading IT Solutions company in Central PA. We are looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for developing a territory in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Cleveland or Central PA.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Creating detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearthing new sales opportunities in DR/BCaaS, hardware and network security through networking.
This is a hunter sales role. Responsibility for the selling and managing an account base. We are looking for an Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships in the areas noted.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales along with experience in customer service. To meet our expectations, you need to be a sales professional that can manage a balance between customer focus and a results-driven sales approach.
The goal is to grow opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create and manage detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients working with our partner organizations
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to obtain customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- At least 3 years Proven experience as an IT Account Executive
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Preferably with a BS in business administration, sales or marketing