This Policy explains how viLogics, Inc. collects, uses, and shares information about users who interact with its websites, applications, chatbot, live chat, recorded voice conversation, or other interactive services that link to or reference this Policy (“Services”). This Policy does not apply to viLogics, Inc.’s collection of information from other features, services, or sources (unless specifically stated), or to third-parties that provide information to viLogics, Inc.. By accessing and using the Services, you agree to viLogics, Inc.’s collection and use of your information in the manner described in this Policy. If you disagree with the terms of this Policy, you should not use the Services.
This Policy explains:
- 1. GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE OF THE POLICY
- 2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OR ABOUT YOU
- 3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 4. WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION
- 5. CHOICES YOU HAVE REGARDING THE COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
- 7. ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- 8. ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
- 9. HOW WE PROTECT CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
- 10. HOW WE MAINTAIN AND SECURE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 11. THIRD-PARTY SITES, SERVICES, AND FEATURES
- 12. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
- 13. UPDATES TO THE POLICY
- 14. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
1. Geographic Scope Of The Policy
The Services are operated in the United States and are intended for users located in the United States. The Services are therefore governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information you provide to viLogics, Inc. or that viLogics, Inc. obtains as a result of your use of the Services will be collected in the United States and/or transferred within the United States and will be subject to U.S. law.
By using the Services and/or providing viLogics, Inc. with information, you
- a. Consent to the transfer and/or processing of any information to and in the United States;
- b. Acknowledge that U.S. law may provide a lower standard of protection for information than the laws of your location; and,
- c. Understand that viLogics, Inc. will collect, transfer, store, process and share your information from or about you in accordance with this Policy and U.S. law.
2. Types of Information We Collect From Or About You
When you interact with the Services, viLogics, Inc. collects all information you provide that directly identifies you (i.e., information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you, such as your full name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number), as well as information about your use of the Services. Below viLogics, Inc. describes the different types of information viLogics, Inc. collects from you and the devices you use when you interact with the Services.
- a. Information you provide to us: Some of the Services may permit you to enter contact information and other information about yourself and others. viLogics, Inc. collects and stores any information you enter through the Services. For example, you may provide:
- your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, profile picture, birthday, or other information, such as when you register with viLogics, Inc.’s Services, create or edit your user profile, or sign up to receive newsletters;
- certain demographic information, such as your age, gender, or income bracket, when you participate in a survey or poll;
- images or other media you upload using viLogics, Inc.’s Services, including any geographic location data embedded in those files;
- information in postings, comments, or forums (such as chat rooms, message boards, or similar public forums) within the Services, and in non-public messages you send to other users of the Services;
- information you provide to viLogics, Inc. in any live chat, chatbot, or recorded voice conversation with viLogics, Inc.;
- consumer preference information when you search for items within the Services;
- your first and last name, your address, and your credit card and billing information if you purchase a product on viLogics, Inc.’s website or subscribe to one of viLogics, Inc.’s paid Services; or
- your e-mail address, communications, and files when you send a message to viLogics, Inc. by e-mail, through its customer support portal, or through other communication services.
- b. Information we collect automatically from your devices: When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of the Services is automatically collected. This information includes information about the devices used to access the Services, such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your device ID and other unique device identifiers, mobile network information, information about how the device is interacting with viLogics, Inc.’s Services, hardware model, and the type and version of your device’s operating system or web browser. viLogics, Inc. also collects information about how you use its Services, such as pages viewed and the order of such pages, content (including video content) or advertising you view within the Services; the length of time you interact with the Services; search queries entered within the Services; error logs; websites and other services you visit before and after visiting a Company site; and other similar information. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. Please see the Cookie and Tracking Technologies Policy for further information, including your choices in relation to the use of these technologies.
- c. Information from Social Media Networks and Other Third-Parties: When you use certain features of the Services, you may give viLogics, Inc. permission to access information about you from services offered by third-parties, including social media networks. For example, you may choose to register on viLogics, Inc.’s websites by using a social media account, or you may use a social media function on its Services such as a “share” button. Doing that allows viLogics, Inc. to obtain information from the social media platform. That information could include your friends or contacts, profile picture, birth date, gender, people/sites you follow, or other profile-related information, as well as any other information you have opted to share. The information viLogics, Inc. obtains from social media networks depends on your account/privacy settings with those third- parties and those third-parties’ privacy policies, so be sure to check those policies and to adjust your settings to meet your preferences. viLogics, Inc. may also obtain information about you from other third-party sources, such as its partners and advertisers, interactive applications offered through its services (such as embedded video players), and commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases. viLogics, Inc. may combine the information it receives from third-parties with information it collects through the Services.
- d. Location Information: viLogics, Inc. collects general information about your location through the Services, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address. If you agree, viLogics, Inc. may collect more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on your mobile device used to access the Services. That location information is used to present information and advertising that is of relevance to you in your geographic area and to allow you to take advantage of certain features of the Services, such as tailoring live schedules to your time zone or providing you with relevant purchase options from local vendors. If you grant permission for viLogics, Inc. to collect more specific GPS location information, you can disable such access through your mobile device settings.
- e. Information You Provide About Others: If you send someone else a communication using the Services, such as sending content to a friend, the information you provide (names, e-mail addresses, etc.) is used to facilitate the communication and is not used for any other marketing purpose unless viLogics, Inc. obtains consent from that person or viLogics, Inc. explicitly says otherwise in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Please be aware that when you use any sharing functionality on viLogics, Inc.’s Services, your e-mail address may be included in the communication you send.
3. How We Use The Information We Collect
viLogics, Inc. uses the information it collects to provide and improve the Services; to communicate with you; to deliver advertising; and to develop and provide additional products, features, and offerings, as explained in more detail below.
- a. Provide the Services you request, including to maintain and service your account to, for example:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, or information;
- Process your payments and ship your products;
- Enable your access to the Services and participation in special features of the Services, such as surveys, polls, and message boards;
- Provide technical and other support, including to understand and resolve technical issues with the Services;
- Send you service-related communications;
- Display user-generated content; and
- b. Communicate with you and provide customer service to support the Services, including to:
- Provide customer service support or respond to your inquiries, requests and comments; and,
- Provide you legal notices or other notices with respect the Services, including service-related communications.
- c. Develop and improve the Services and personalize your experience with the Services, including to:
- Analyze patterns in the use of the Services, study site traffic, and understand customer needs and trends to improve viLogics, Inc.’s Services and develop new ones;
- Provide you with a customized product experience, including viewing and other content recommendations;
- Send you personalized newsletters, surveys, and information about products, services and promotions offered by viLogics, Inc., its partners, and other organizations with which viLogics, Inc. works;
- Customize the content on the Services based on your activities and interests;
- Create profiles about you, including adding and combining information viLogics, Inc. obtains from third-parties, which may be used for analytics, marketing and advertising; and
- Use inferences about your preferences and interests for any and all of the above purposes.
- d. Provide our marketing and third-party advertising to you, including to:
- Send you newsletters, promotional e-mails, surveys, and information about products, services and promotions offered by viLogics, Inc., its partners, and other organizations with which viLogics, Inc. works;
- Customize advertising that viLogics, Inc.’s third-party partners deliver on the Services (e.g., personalized third-party advertising);
- Create and update inferences about you and audience segments that can be used for targeted advertising and marketing on the Services, third-party services and platforms, and mobile apps;
- Create profiles about you, including adding and combining information viLogics, Inc. obtains from third-parties, which may be used for analytics, marketing, and advertising; and
- Measure the placement, frequency, efficacy, and compliance of advertising and ad impressions.
- e. Security, Fraud, and Legal Compliance, including:
- Monitor, prevent, and detect fraud, such as through verifying your identity;
- Combat spam or other malware or security risks;
- Monitor, enforce, and improve the security of viLogics, Inc.’s Services;
- Comply with any applicable procedures, laws, and regulations, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation, if in viLogics, Inc.’s good faith opinion such is required or permitted by law; and
Please note that all of the information viLogics, Inc. collects about you may be combined together in order to facilitate all of the above purposes.
4. When We Share Information
viLogics, Inc. may disclose the information it collects as described below and supplemented by its Cookie and Tracking Technologies Policy. By accessing and using the Services, you consent to viLogics, Inc.’s sharing practices, as described in this Policy, and subject to any choices you have made.
- a. Third-party service providers: viLogics, Inc. engages third-party service providers to perform a variety of services and functions on its behalf, such as customer support, administering its promotions, marketing or promotional assistance, data analytics, online advertising, technology services and platforms, fraud detection, processing payments, and other services.
- b. Business partners: viLogics, Inc. may share information with third-parties with whom it has business relationships, such as its digital infrastructure partners, suppliers, advertisers, ad networks, and data marketing services, for purposes such as offering products and services that may interest you.
- c. Business transfer: In the event viLogics, Inc. goes through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or a diligence process in connection with a potential business transaction, the information it collects and maintains may be disclosed, sold, or transferred as part of that transaction. If such transfer is subject to additional restrictions under applicable laws, viLogics, Inc. will comply with such restrictions.
- d. Legal requirements and protection of Services and users: viLogics, Inc. will disclose the information it collects where it has a good faith belief that such disclosure is: (a) required by law (or to respond to subpoenas, warrants, government requests, or similar process served on viLogics, Inc.); (b) pursuant to viLogics, Inc.’s DMCA notice and take-down policy and procedures; and/or (c) necessary to protect or defend viLogics, Inc.’s legal rights or property, its Services, you, or other third-parties, or ensure the safety and security of viLogics, Inc.’s Services, systems, and of its customers or the general public.
- f. Aggregate information: viLogics, Inc. may aggregate and/or de-identify information such that it is no longer linked to you or your device. This Policy does not limit viLogics, Inc.’s ability to disclose aggregated or de-identified information that is not linked to you. viLogics, Inc. may use and disclose such information to its partners, advertisers, and any other third-parties in its discretion.
5. Choices You Have Regarding The Collection, Use, and Sharing of Information
You have many choices regarding how viLogics, Inc. uses and shares your information. These choices are described in more detail below.
- a. Subscription and Registration Services: The Services may include subscription and registration management tools that allow you to make changes regarding your preferences for receiving communications. Regardless of whether these tools are available through the Services, you may contact viLogics, Inc. at email@example.com if you: (a) have questions or comments about this Policy; (b) wish to make corrections to the information you have provided to viLogics, Inc.; (c) want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence, including e-mails, from viLogics, Inc. (it may continue to send you transactional messages such as responding to your inquiries or notices of updates to this Policy); (d) do not want viLogics, Inc. to share information that identifies you with third-parties for such third-parties’ direct marketing purposes; (e) are requesting viLogics, Inc. to erase any personal data it holds about you; or (f) do not want viLogics, Inc. to retain an information about you.
viLogics, Inc. will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in its active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note:
- you may be required to verify your identity to make certain changes;
- viLogics, Inc. may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of its Services;
- it is not always possible to completely change, remove, or delete all information about you from viLogics, Inc.’s databases for legal, administrative, and/or security reasons; and,
- viLogics, Inc. generally does not remove public postings you may have made on the Services, such as in forums or blogs.
- b. E-mail communications: In connection with certain features on the Services, viLogics, Inc. may allow you to set your preferences for receiving email communications from it (such as agreeing to some communications but not others). In other instances, you may “opt out” of receiving future commercial e-mail communications from viLogics, Inc. by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or following the other instructions included at the bottom of most e-mails viLogics, Inc. sends, provided, however, it reserves the right to continue to send you transactional e-mails, such as customer service communications and shipping confirmations.
- c. Targeted advertising: To find out more about viLogics, Inc.’s advertising and how to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, please see its Cookie and Tracking Technologies Policy.
- d. Mobile device location information: If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide viLogics, Inc. with specific, GPS location-tracking information, either do not agree to allow your device to share this information with viLogics, Inc. or disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device. Your device manufacturer should provide instructions on how to disable GPS or other location-tracking functions. If you initially consent to the collection of location information, you can subsequently stop viLogics, Inc.’s collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device or by uninstalling the application from your mobile device.
7. Additional Privacy Information For California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law requires viLogics, Inc. to provide you with some additional information regarding the “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)) viLogics, Inc. collects from and about you, and your rights with respect to your personal information. You can find this additional information in viLogics, Inc.’s California Privacy Notice, below.
8. Additional Privacy Information For Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents who have purchased goods or services from viLogics, Inc. may opt out of the “sale” of “covered information” (as such terms are defined under Nevada law) for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. In some circumstances, viLogics, Inc. may share your information with certain third-parties that it believes can provide you with offers and promotions for products and services of interest to you. This sharing may qualify as a sale under Nevada law. If you are a Nevada resident who has purchased goods or services from viLogics, Inc., you may submit a request to opt out of “sales” activity emailing viLogics, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note viLogics, Inc. may take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
9. How We Protect Children’s Information
viLogics, Inc.’s Services are generally directed to adults and not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13), viLogics, Inc. does not allow children to provide their “personal information,” as defined by the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) on these Services, and viLogics, Inc. will delete such information in a reasonable period of time if viLogics, Inc. becomes aware of it. In some limited cases, viLogics, Inc. does offer Services that are intended for use by children under thirteen (13); please see the privacy notices posted on those services for more information. If you have any questions about viLogics, Inc.’s practices with respect to children’s privacy or to request that it delete personal information provided by your child, please contact viLogics, Inc. at email@example.com.
10. How We Maintain And Secure The Information We Collect
viLogics, Inc. maintains the information it collects for as long as necessary to provide the Services, for so as long as reasonably required to satisfy the purpose for which you submitted the information or viLogics, Inc.’s business purposes, or as required by law.
viLogics, Inc. takes technical and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that viLogics, Inc. cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on its Services or via the Internet and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
If you create an account or register with any of viLogics, Inc.’s Services, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password at all times.
11. Third-Party Sites, Services, And Features
12. Governing Law And Venue
All matters or disputes arising hereunder or relating hereto shall be governed by, and will be construed under, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to choice of law principals. Those who choose to access the (Site) (Services) from locations outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. By using the (Services) (Site), you agree that the Court of Common Pleas of Cambria County, Pennsylvania, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or disagreement arising hereunder or relating hereto.
13. Updates To The Policy
viLogics, Inc. may change this Policy from time to time as its services, technology, and legal obligations change. If viLogics, Inc. makes changes, it will post the updated Policy and revise the “Last Updated” date. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Policy, and your continued use of the Services after that date will indicate your consent to any changes, unless applicable law requires viLogics, Inc. to provide another form of notice and/or seek your agreement to such changes.
14. How To Contact Us
For any questions or complaints regarding this Policy or viLogics, Inc. privacy practices, please contact viLogics, Inc. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
This following chart provides information about the categories of personal information that viLogics, Inc. collects, the purposes for which it uses the information, the sources of the information, and the categories of third-parties to whom viLogics, Inc. discloses the information for business purposes.
such as e-mail address, name, phone number, and billing information
such as questions and other messages you address to viLogics, Inc. through online forms, by email, over the phone, or by post; and summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with customer care
such as your age, date of birth, gender, interests, lifestyle, and household information, and hobbies
such as credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date, to process payments and information about your transactions and purchases with viLogics, Inc.
such as education history, employment experience, and business contact information
such as comments on articles, photos, videos, audio, any information you submit in public forums or message boards, reviews and feedback or testimonials you provide about viLogics, Inc.’s Services
such as name and mailing address to send a gift or use viLogics, Inc.’s send-to-a-friend functionality.
if you link your account or access the Services through a third-party connection or log-in, viLogics, Inc. may have access to any information you provide to that social network depending on your privacy settings such as your name, e-mail address, friend list, photo, gender, location, and current city; and information you provide to viLogics, Inc. directly through its pages on social networking and blogging platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
such as IP address; browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device, advertising, and app identifiers
such as information about files you download, domain names, landing pages, browsing activity, content or ads viewed and clicked, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, uploads or downloads, the URL that referred you to viLogics, Inc.’s Services, the web sites you visit after this web site; and other web usage activity and data logged by its web servers, whether you open an e-mail and your interaction with e-mail content, access times, error logs, and other similar information.
See Cookie and Tracking Technologies Policy for more information about how viLogics, Inc. collects and uses this information.
such as city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address; and precise geolocation information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices, in accordance with your mobile device settings
such as information about your potential preferences that viLogics, Inc. infers from your activities on the Services, and information you provide or inference information viLogics, Inc. receives from other parties
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request viLogics, Inc. to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information viLogics, Inc. collects or discloses about you; the categories of sources of such information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, and the categories of third-parties with whom viLogics, Inc. shares/ discloses personal information;
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information viLogics, Inc. holds about you;
- Delete certain personal information viLogics, Inc. has about you; and
- Provide you with information about the financial incentives that viLogics, Inc. offers to you, if any. Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, viLogics, Inc. needs certain information in order to provide the Services to you.
Verification: viLogics, Inc. will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include, at a minimum, depending on the sensitivity of the information you are requesting and the type of request you are making, verifying your name, e-mail address, and physical address.
You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. viLogics, Inc. may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request.
If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under California law or would like to exercise any of them, please submit your request using the following intake form:
If you prefer, you may contact viLogics, Inc. at the following toll-free phone number to make your request: (833) 723-3328.
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “sale” is broadly defined to mean the sharing of personal information with third-parties who are not acting as viLogics, Inc.’s service providers or who are otherwise not restricted from using data only on its behalf or pursuant to an applicable CCPA exception.
In some circumstances, viLogics, Inc. may share certain of your information with third-parties to provide you with offers, promotions, and opportunities that may be of interest to you, which may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. Under the CCPA, “sale” may also include allowing third-parties to “collect” certain information, such as IP address, and/or browsing behavior, through cookies and similar technologies, to deliver targeted advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including targeted advertising, enables viLogics, Inc. to provide you certain content for free and allows it to provide you offers relevant to you.
If you would like to opt out of viLogics, Inc.’s use of your information for such purposes that are considered a “sale” under California law, you may do so as outlined on the following page: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Please note that viLogics, Inc. does not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without legally-required affirmative authorization.
The CCPA further provides you with the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your access, deletion or sale opt out rights.
If a company shares “personal information” (as defined in California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code § 1798.83) with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes (e.g., to send offers and information that may be of interest to you), California law requires either providing a mechanism by which consumers can obtain more information about such sharing over the prior calendar year, or providing a mechanism by which consumers can opt out of such sharing. As discussed above, viLogics, Inc. provide an opt out for this sharing. If you are a California resident and would like to opt out of sharing pursuant to this law, please use the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link above.