viLogics cloud solution helps customers across every industry address their most critical IT pain points. We manage hybrid clouds and scale them on demand. Cloud migrations and application modernization is taken off your hands entirely.
viLogics manages your cloud with on-demand computing services and infrastructure. Cloud computing opens many doors for optimal workload balancing within budget constraints. Your data, once stored on a cloud is accessible from anywhere. This increased flexibility drives operational efficiencies for the office or Work from Home (WFM) full time employees (FTE). We offer many different types of storage plans that can be scaled depending on your IT infrastructure needs. If your company hosts an application with periods of peak usage, the cloud is your solution because the extra computing power is only needed for a short time. Cloud scale-up and scale-out architecture makes this infinitely scalable. Highpoints include:
- Responsiveness to variable demand —if your business experiences seasonal peaks and valleys in demand. Our cloud can scale seamlessly to meet customer demands.
- viLogics allows your team to focus on more strategic projects, rather than managing physical infrastructure.
- By using cloud computing for your information disasters are avoided. You gain improved business resiliency and improved availability during disasters.
Using cloud computing can save your business money in a couple of different ways:
- Lower equipment purchase costs: Because employees can access and pay for cloud-based resources only when they need them, using cloud–based desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) and applications is often less expensive than purchasing physical IT equipment or software packages that may or may not be used and will need to be maintained.
- Lower equipment maintenance costs: With cloud-based services, the cost of maintaining IT equipment is also passed on to our trustworthy team of engineers.
The TSO2 Fortress keeps destructive cybersecurity enemies out of your IT network and infrastructure.