Real time event monitoring, management, and remediation
Our trained experts coupled with our automated agents make one hell of a threat killing combination!
viLogics will help identify insider and incoming threats that would pass traditional defenses. Our live threat detection parameters help prioritize which threats need immediate attention. We also provide risk scores of Users and Devices that can augment UEBA rules and other analysis. Risk scores are calculated by combining several datapoints regarding the user and device. The User and Device risk scores are displayed in a unified entity risk dashboard.
A Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC) are two important divisions of the viLogics enterprise support center. They maintain optimal network performance, while identifying threats or cyber-attacks respectively. The NOC works to keep things running smoothly by maintaining the physical aspects of a business’s internet infrastructure such as servers and switches, whereas SOC is more focused on investigating security breaches in order to make an organization safe from possible future hacks or malware infections that could cause harm.
The NOC-as-a-service is the backbone of an organization’s technological infrastructure. It provides 24/7 data protection for your company’s networks, helping prevent downtime and maintain uninterrupted service on any equipment or critical applications that may be housed at a remote location as well as in house. By hiring our dedicated NOC team, your company benefits from proactive workflows that help you monitor system performance and adhere to predetermined maintenance routines. With the right technology partner on board, downtime is eliminated for optimal results every time. NOC teams are the proactive solution to avoiding maintenance routines and downtime. With our team on board, your company can be confident that it is taking steps towards optimizing system performance every time.
There are many factors to consider when deploying a NOC and SOC. The most important is determining who will accomplish what, how they’ll collaborate, their coverage areas for each security system (NOC vs SOC), and the communication between them. viLogics requires both teams to include clear delineation of responsibilities with an emphasis on cohesive collaboration while maintaining potential cross over within individual coverage areas. viLogics NOC/SOC offers real time event monitoring, management, and remediation. Our trained experts coupled with our automated agents makes an ironclad of a threat killing combination! viLogics will help identify insider and incoming threats that would pass traditional defenses. Our live threat detection parameters help prioritize which threats need immediate attention. We also provide risk scores of users and devices that can augment rules and other analysis. Risk scores are calculated by combining several datapoints regarding the user and device.
- 24/7 Network, hardware & software network optimization
- Proactive & consistent monitoring
- Updates & patch management
- Reduced downtime & alert management
- Consistent data flow & data backup management
- Network communications
- Reporting, including trend identification & analysis
- Remediation & roadmap recommendations
- Oversee managed IT infrastructure
- Incident response with minimal downtime
- SLAs for response
- System monitoring, troubleshooting & remediation
- Proactive maintenance
- Data analysis & reporting
- Focused on system health & performance
- Operations-Based, ticket & alert-driven
- Built on data, communication, service & security (endpoint & network)
- Threat & network vulnerability tracking
- Protects & safeguards sensitive information
- Real-Time detection & response & historical data access
- Strategic & proactive approach
- 24/7 network real-time vulnerability endpoint monitoring
- Comprehensive Investigations: Understanding how and why a breach occurred can prevent future attacks.
- Security Policies & Processes: Ensure all requirements are updated and compliant with the latest regulations.
- Research & Analysis: Security log data reviews, investigates, and records regular and irregular trends.
- Threat Detection & Risk Mitigation: This includes ransomware, and other intrusion prevention systems.
The TSO2 Fortress keeps destructive cybersecurity enemies out of your IT network and infrastructure.