Cohesity delivers web-scale simplicity for secondary data that eliminates silos and puts data to work. Enterprises rely on their software-defined, hyperconverged platform to radically streamline backup and data protection, converge file and object services, quickly deliver test/dev instances, and provide analytic functions on a single, global data store. Customers and partners, including Global 1000 companies and federal agencies, tired of data center complexity are modernizing and scaling secondary data protection with Cohesity.
viLogics provides diverse primary and secondary storage platforms for our customers. Whether you operate a small, medium, or enterprise business, we have the security product that meets your needs. Each can be customized to provide the latest security technologies and protection for your most valued data assets.
Don’t have an IT professional on staff or is your IT Team CapEx or time restricted then Total Secure may be the product for you! viLogics Total Secure product offers security from your endpoints to the cloud. Total Secure features include:
- Managed Firewall
- Includes 2018 NexGen Firewall
- Access Control List (ACL) management includes up to 5 Firewall (Add, Change, or Delete) per month
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Firewall 24/7 Support
- Application Control Services
- Intrusion Prevention Services (IPS)
- Firewall Network Traffic Anti-Virus (AV) Protection
- Web Filtering Services
- Antispam Services
- Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)
- Simple Network Ping on switches and routers to diagnose up-time
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware deployed to all applicable computers
- Maintain Anti-virus security updates
- Firmware Security Updates
- Patch Management
- Only Microsoft Windows Supported Operating Systems
- Device Monitoring would include End Points such as: Laptops, Desktops, Mobile Tablets, Switches (Routers, Internet Service Provider ISP Modems, Smart Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS, Firewalls, Apple OSX, iOS Devices), Basic SNMP Network & Notification ONLY, Printer Functionality
- Help Desk/Security Operations Center (SOC)
- 100% US-based live support. When you call us you will actually talk to somebody.
- viLogics Help Desk will take your phone call or portal ticket 24/7/365.
- Robust portal ticket escalation process to achieve an accurate level of assistance needed without delay.
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- viLogics will monitor all supported endpoints 24/7/365.
- Identify possible cyber-attacks or intrusions as they occur to determine the level of malicious threat.
- Continuously update security software on each endpoint to help identify possible malicious attacks. We use the latest and top performing enterprise-grade security software.
- We conduct quarterly risk assessments to ensure your IT Environment is always protected.
Total Secure offers you the best in class protection and is designed to be:
- Simple – Provides a modern converged backup software, replication, and target storage in one unified solution managed through policy-based automation.
- Fast – Provides sub-5 minute RPO’s, near-instant RTO’s, and Google-like search capabilities of files and virtual machines.
- Cost-Effective – Reduces hardware, software and support costs.
- Enterprise-Ready – Web-scale platform with native cloud integration and remote replication services.
- Analytics – Perform in-place, custom analytics to identify sensitive information or derive insights from your backup data.
Veeam Cloud Connect
Veeam Cloud Connect bridges the gap provided by legacy backup solutions and the kind of services today’s end-users demand. Veeam provides customers with solutions that deliver recovery time and recovery point objectives of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data.
- Easy to use and meets strict availability and reliability requirements
- Ensures availability for virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads
- Provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data, from VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Office 365 Exchange Mailbox, and others.
viLogics Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (viDRaaS™)
Infrastructure outages can significantly impact organizations, causing loss of productivity, potential loss of critical data, as well as potential regulatory compliance issues. Although it can be challenging to quantify the true costs of a disaster, it is safe to say that some businesses never fully recover.
The viDRaaS Solution can prevent/significantly reduce the impact of a potential downtime caused by an outage. A combination of viLogics’ high-performance data centers, together with the viLogics’ Enterprise Data Platform, will deliver a flexible and scalable cloud-based infrastructure for Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity at a fraction of the cost of other traditional disaster recovery solutions.
- Flexible Replication Services – Defined RPO, RTO, and retention periods to meet near-continuous data protection or long-term off-site archival needs.
- Automated On-Demand Failover – Automate disaster recovery workflows using our RESTful API framework.
- Centralized Management – Simplified converged management console for all viDRaaS needs.
- Minimized downtime and data loss – Define your business specific RPO’s for your physical and virtual infrastructures. Sub-minute recovery can be achieved with zero impact on performance or resource utilization of the primary production systems.
- Consumption-Based Flexible Pricing Model – Customers can protect any number portion of their physical and virtual infrastructures without having to pay for reserved capacity and resources, just pay for the resources consumed and capacity stored.
viLogics’ Enterprise Class Data Protection Platform – Benefit from the latest modern technologies and architectures which include the services and benefits listed below:
viLogics Data Protection-as-a-Service (viDPaaS™)
Our solution provides Enterprise-Class Data Protection for virtual and physical infrastructures, applications, databases, primary storage arrays, and provides Test/Dev environments that are simple and easy to scale, and lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).